Rios of Mercedes Brandy Mad Dog Full Quill Ostrich with 13" Red Avatar Tops
Ostrich is the softest and most comfortable of the “exotic” leathers. It wears well and resists scratching and scuffing – a combination of softness and toughness. Ostrich is naturally resistant to barnyard acid. The quill pattern determines the price of genuine ostrich boots. Where you get a full quill pattern all over the foot, you are buying a much more expensive boot. The size of quill bumps depends on the age of animal and the portion of the hide from which the leather is cut. Ostrich is that ideal combination of durability and wearability which makes it the perfect leather for boots. Always wipe the dust and dirt off ostrich boots after wearing.
- Vamp: Brandy Mad Dog Full Quill Ostrich
- Top: 13" Red Avatar (Cowhide)
- Toe: Cutter (Narrow Square)
- Removable Footbed
- Single Welt Sole Stitch
- Sole: Leather Hybrid -These boots are also made with a leather and rubber hybrid sole that offers more flexibility, durability and grip with each step.
- Heel: 1 1/2" Leather Stacked Long Base
- Full Leather Lined
- Handmade In Mercedes,Texas
Our Rios of Mercedes exclusive boots are handcrafted and made just for us at Nigro’s Western Store. They’re truly unique! Just as diverse as the animals they come from, skin and color may vary, creating a truly one-of-a-kind pair of boots. Please note that our supply of these boots are extremely limited, so we encourage you to grab a pair before they’re gone!