Men's Rios of Mercedes Tan Horsebutt with 13" Navy Waxy Kansas Tops
Phone: (913) 262-7500 | Email Us
Address: 3320 Merriam Lane Kansas City, KS 66106
Mon - Thurs: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM CST
Fri: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
Sat: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST
Sun: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM CST
Our Rios of Mercedes exclusive boots are handcrafted and made just for us at Nigro’s Western Store. They’re truly unique! Just as diverse as the animals they come from, skin and color may vary, creating a truly one-of-a-kind pair of boots. Please note that our supply of these boots are extremely limited, so we encourage you to grab a pair before they’re gone!
- Vamp: Tan Horsebutt
- Top: 13" Navy Waxy Kansas (Steer)
- Toe: Cutter (Narrow Square)
- Removable Footbed
- SIngle Welt Sole Stitch
- Sole: Leather Hybrid -These boots are also made with a leather and rubber hybrid sole that offers more flexibility, durability and grip with each step.
- Heel: 1 1/2" Leather Stacked with spur rest
- Full Leather Lining
- Handmade In Mercedes,Texas
Horsehide comes in both light-weight and heavy leathers. The Italian tanned light leather is called remuda while the heavy-weight leather is called chromexcel. Remuda makes a great casual or semi- dress boot because it is very light-weight. Chromexcel is more for work boots.