Men's Olathe Distressed American Bison with 15" Blue Glazed Buffalo Tops
Our Olathe exclusive boots are handcrafted and made just for us at Nigro’s Western Store. They’re truly unique! Just as diverse as the animals they come from, skin and color may vary, creating a truly one-of-a-kind pair of boots. Please note that our supply of these boots are extremely limited, so we encourage you to grab a pair before they’re gone!
- Vamp: Distressed American Bison
- Top: 15" Blue Glazed Buffalo
- Scallop: Stovepipe Front/X Deep Back
- Toe: O (Narrow Square)
- Removable Footbed
- Single Welt Sole Stitch
- Sole: Tan Oxbow with Black Neoprene Mid Sole (Full Rubber)
- Heel: 1 1/2" Leather Stacked Long Base
- Full Leather Lined
- Handmade In Mercedes, Texas
AMERICAN BUFFALO OR BISON
One of the most popular of present-day boot leathers. A full grain leather that is both soft and supple. Many customers report that it feels like it is already broken in when brand new. It takes a beating and will also shine up easily. It is a very comfortable leather for its softness. Suitable for work or dress.