Men's Anderson Bean Rust Burnished Crazy Horse with 13" Essex Blue Kidskin Tops - S3007
Steer or cowhide comes in various tannages, the most popular being crazy horse—a lightly sanded pull-up leather with a hot stuffed wax treatment. Our steer hides are aniline tanned so the color is consistent through and through. Because of these two processes, the leather lightens in color as the hand lasting process highlights the character of the hide.
- Vamp: Rust Burnished Crazy Horse
- Top: 13” Essex Blue Kidskin (Goat)
- Toe: DB (Wide Square)
- Removable Footbed
- DWS (Double Welt Sole Stitch)
- Sole: Leather Hybrid -These boots are also made with a leather and rubber hybrid sole that offers more flexibility, durability and grip with each step.
- Heel: AB 1 1/8” Roper
- Full Leather Lining
- Hand Made In Mercedes, Texas